New iPad App Deployed: Spatik
It’s purpose is to bring Google Reader and Twitter to a user’s fingertips (literally) and let the users schedule tweets. Spatik was a lot of fun to work on for me for a variety of reasons. While developing Spatik I learned more about:
- Google’s OAuth workflow, I had previously worked on Twitter OAuth on other projects.
- The OAuth workflow within the iOS environment.
- Having an iOS client interact with a custom backend server.
- The App Store approval process.
- The iOS human user interface guidelines and building custom interface components.
Check out the app, give it a spin!